DESIGN YOUR PERSONAL SPIRITUAL COMPANION!
WIN A HANDMADE POSEABLE DOLL OF YOUR DESIGN!
Since some extremly kind deviants noticed me about DA's policy, where I cannot charge a submission fee I'll have to make some changes.. I will not close the contest! You'll still be able to win a poseable doll of your design! But there will be no fee and I have to remove some of the prizes.. but if you want to donate a prize~ please send me a message~
Hi everyone! I know this HUGE contest may have come as a surprise, but I really hope you like the idea and choose to enter! Since my doll-making now have become a little obsession and a great hobby I've decided to try and make my dolls a little more known around the internet. I've had a lot of extremely flattering compliments about my dolls though I've never actually gotten any commissions for them. I figure thats because of the high price of ordering one and that I am little known around. So I decided to make a contest where you can actually design and have your doll made for free! Yes, I'm not joking.. you don't have to pay anything, just design and you'll have a chance of winning your own poseable doll! The doll will be worth around $254, which is a lot! you don't even have to pay the shipping. I will loose a lot of money making this contest, though it will be totally worth it! ~ (-v-)~
I really hope your read through the contest information, agree with the terms and start designing your companion immediately~
If you don't know what a possible doll is, check out this page: lavnic.com/page0/page3/handmad…
RULES (MUST READ)
• The design must have been drawn/made after the 26th of July 2013. You can not enter with an existing OC. This is because this is not only supposed to be a contest, but also a chance and challenge for yourself personally. I want you to design a spiritual companion that fits you, as you are and no one else.
• The entry fee is taken away because of DA's policies! but if you want to donate, i'll open a point donation thingie : )
I would highly appreciate donations! : )
• The design cannot have more that one pair of wings, 4 legs, 2 pairs of horns or 3 different accessory. This is because I have to limit the cost to make the doll to the minimum of a medium doll that is $254. Remember to check this before you enter, I cannot accept a design that ignores this rule : )
• One contestant can enter as many times as they want! Many entries will not conclude in a larger chance of winning. I would recommend the contestant to focus primarily on one design and work on it so that it will look the best. And not make many half-thought-through designs that may not be as good as they could have been. If you have two great ideas, then sure, submit! Though I do not recommend submitting more.
• If the contestant want to change the design already entered, they must edit the deviation (deviantart) and upload a new document, or if outside deviantart: Send me an email with both the old and the new design. I think this is quite clear, no explanation needed? : ) epost: email@example.com
• Have fun and put your heart into it! Design a spiritual companion that you actually want to exist and walk beside you! If you do not have fun it'll only end in a lazy and bad design. The more heart and explanation you give me of your companion: the greater chance of winning!
And now to the exciting stuff~
1 place: Your own design of your personal spiritual companion made into a poseable doll! The doll will be worth around $254 and I'll pay for the shipping. This is the grand prize and can only be won by one contestant~
2 place: A bust painting of your spiritual companion! Worth around $40 and painted digitally be me. Only one winner~
What I will be looking for: ~(-v-)~
• A design that clearly have been made with a lot of effort and heart! It don't have to be well drawn or extremely complicated to win. You can even draw a stick animalI only need to see the effort that you've put into it. That is the only thing I'm looking for~ (-v-)~
The deadline for this contest is:
September the 30th 00:00AM (GMT + 2:00)
I'll give you a lot of time to finish this design! I'll also keep updating and remind you of it so you won't forget! This is a extremely good offer, and I hope the lot of you will take it ~(-v-)~
Please spread the word and this journal! It would mean the world to me if you did~ <3 + if you do share this journal I'll try to make a feature journal for all who have supported this contest by sharing
If you have any questions or anything that you're not certain of, please either note me (Lavnic) or send me a e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- this contest will also be posted on facebook, furaffinity and lavnic.com -
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENTERING! <3
The headshot is just to show his "crown" thing anyway c: